Monday, June 15, 2009

Playing with the Door


I am Charles the Bear Cub. I'm four, you know but on Canada Day I will be five. I want thumbs for my birthday--or maybe magic powers like Samantha on Bewitched. I wiggle my nose just like she does but nothing happens. I like doors. Doors are fun to play with. I can swing on the door and make it take me for a ride. It's almost as much fun as riding upside down in the rocking chair. Today we're going for a ride on the bus. I l-o-v-e to ride on the bus. We're going to visit my friends Cassidy and Tanner. Cassidy is a bunny rabbit. Tanner is a puppy. We love to play. Do you like to play with your friends? I sure do! Gotta go. Breakfast is ready. We're having porridge. I sure hope there's gummy worms for my porridge. That's the best. Bye for now! Oh, that's me, Charles the Bear saying 'good-bye' to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.