Friday, June 26, 2009

A Trail of Smarties


I'm Charles the bear cub. I'm four but I'm gonna be five on my birthday. That's on Canada Day. I'll be pretty old, then. Look what I got! I got a box of Smarties. I l-o-v-e Smarties. They got chocolate inside. I know a game. I make a trail with Smarties so my buddy, Special Ed James, can find me when I'm hiding. He follows the trail of Smarties. Guess who's at the end of the trail? Surprise! Me! Charles the handsome bear cub, that's who. Special Ed James finds me. He tickles my ears and we laugh really hard. Then we gobble up all the Smarties--except the red ones--we have to eat them last. It's a rule. Smarties are yummy. I know the Smarties song.

When you eat your Smarties,
Do you eat the red ones last?
Do you suck them very slowly,
Or crunch them very fast?
Eat that candy-coated chocolate,
But tell me when I ask,
When you eat your Smarties,
Do you eat the red ones last?

We're goin' to Toronto on the train. I l-o-v-e the train. Whooo! Whoo! We get juice boxes on the train. Hey! Maybe I can make a trail of Smarties on the train! Yeah! Good idea. Okay. I gotta go! Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.