Monday, June 1, 2009

Robins & Gummy Worms

It's easy to wake up in the morning. I brush my teeth with my Ninja toothbrush. Bear cubs don't have to wear clothes. We get to run around "bear" naked. It's a pun. Puns ares funny and they make me laugh. I help my buddy, Special Ed James, make the bed. We watch the robins in the maple tree. The Mummy and Daddy robin have babies in a nest. We call the little ones robin-ettes. They're always hungry, like me. Robins eat worms but they don't eat gummy worms. That's okay. I l-o-v-e gummy worms and they're all for me. I get my gummy worms at Mac's. Wendy, the nice lady who owns the store, lets me pick them out. I say, "Look out, gummy worms! I'm gonna eat you all up!" The gummy worms don't say anything, so I gobble them down. I like the sour peach ones bestest of all. Who likes gummy worms? I do! I do! It's time for breakfast! We're having porridge with gummy worms. The worms crawl in and the worms crawl out! Oooh! Gotta go! Bye!

1 comment:

Rogers said...

Where've you gone, man? I've been looking for you all weekend.

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.