Sunday, May 31, 2009

Niagara Falls & the Time Out Chair


This is me, Charles the Bear Cub on my Time Out Chair. It's not a fun place. I like to have fun. I put a whole bunch of toilet paper in the toilet to make Niagara Falls so every time I flush, my bathtub boats and my bathtub duckies go sailing over the edge. That's lots of fun! I got all wet! I like to get wet, don't you? The floor got so wet I could splash and slide across it. Whooo! The neighbours downstairs got all wet. They were not very happy. They came upstairs to talk to Special Ed James. He says I can't play Niagara Falls. I didn't know it was a bad game. Sure seemed like fun. Now I had to have a bath--without toys--and I have to sit on my Time Out Chair and think about what I did. I don't like to think. I can't ride my bike or watch cartoons a-l-l day. I'm really sorry. I won't do it again, I promise. Who's a sad, sad bear cub? Me. Charles. Maybe if I tell God, Special Ed James and the downstairs neighbours I'm really, really sorry I can go outside and dig in the dirt. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.