Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What To Do the Day After The Queen's Birthday?


Look at me! I am gonna learn to drive. Can you drive when you're five? I'm gonna be five on Canada Day. Yesterday was the Queen's birthday. We got into the car and took a ride down to Amherstburg. I weared my seat belt. We got to sit out on the riverfront and eat ice cream cones. I l-o-v-e ice cream. I picked blueberry pie and strawberry delight flavours. I didn't spill any. I licked it all up. Every drop went right inside. Special Ed James wanted kerosene ripple. They don't have that flavour. Then we went to Wal-Mart but we didn't buy anything. "Hands in your pockets," Special Ed James always says. That's so silly. Bears don't have pockets. Do we grow pockets when we're older? At No Frills I got to ride in the yellow grocery cart. Special Ed James runs real fast through the aisles and I make the police siren noise. People run when they see us coming! That's really fun! Then we went to Uncle Vito's for dinner. I ate meat loaf and lemon chiffon pie. I don't like lemons but I like lemon chiffon pie. Oh, wow, I need a nap. That's the truth or my name isn't Charles. When I wake up I wanna do something fun. What's next? What is there to do the day after the Queen's birthday? Oooh! I just thought of something. I'll drive the car! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.