Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday Fun


I like playing outside. It's lots of fun. I can ride my bike up and down the sidewalk but I don't hit anybody. I can dig in the dirt, too. My buddy, Special Ed James and me ate lunch outside. I ate baked beans for lunch. Beans make me fart. Farting makes us laugh right out loud. We walked to Mac's Milk and I got a Kinder Egg. I bought Smarties and gummy worms for Special Ed James. I sure hope he's a good citizen and knows how to share them with me. I spended my own money cuz I get an allowance. After my nap I'm gonna climb the tree in the yard and watch people go by. I'm gonna say, "Who's a handsome bear cub?" and they won't know who's talking cuz I'll be hiding w-a-y up in the tree. Yeah. That's a good idea. Okay. I gotta go take my nap. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.