Saturday, May 30, 2009

Bath Time


By the end of the day I'm a pretty grubby cubby and I NEED a bath. When Special Ed James hollers, "Bath time!" I come running with my firetruck and my fire helmet. He fills up the bathtub with warm water and lots of bubbles. I climb right in. Special Ed James fires all five rubber duckies at me. I squeal and duck. I race my cars around the tub. He straps my fireman's helmet on me. I race the firetruck around the tub and then out comes the Scrunchie for scrubbing. It tickles and I laugh. That makes my buddy laugh. We laugh really hard. There's lots of bubbles in the water. We put them on our heads and everywhere! When I'm all done, I'm nice and clean and I'm ready to be tucked into bed for my story and prayers. I love bath time. It makes me happy. Do you have fun when you take your bath every night?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.