Friday, May 15, 2009

Whoo! Whoo! We're Ridin' on the Train! Whoo!

The train! The Train! Oh! My goodness! My buddy Special Ed James and me, we're all packed and ready to go to T.O. on the train. Whoo! Whoo! I am wearing my VIA Rail engineer's' cap. We made us some lunch, too. We got orange Crush and bakeapple jam that came all the way from Newfoundland yesterday with Glen and Juanita. Who loves bakeapples? I do! I do! I could eat them in my sleep. Some people call them cloudberries. They have two names. Like people. Except Cher. She only has one. They are my favouritest berry in the whole wide world. Can't wait to see Toronto. It's a BIG city. Special Ed James says 6 million people live there. I wanna know why they live so far away from Windsor cuz Windsor is the centre of the known universe and the nicest part of Detroit. There's a washroom on the train just in case. Wonder who thought of that? Who's a happy bear cub? Me! Me! I am a handsome bear cub and my name is Charles. Gonna get Special Ed James to tickle my ears. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.