Friday, May 8, 2009

Riding my Bicycle


I have a bike. So does my buddy, Special Ed James. We go riding. My bike is blue. It has a Canada flag on it. My bike goes fast. Really fast. My bike goes faster than Superman. Okay, I made that up. Nobody is faster than Superman. Not even Spiderman. I like Spiderman. If I saw Spiderman while I was riding my blue bike, I would offer him a ride but I would not offer a ride to a lion. A lion might eat me. A vegetabletarian lion would not eat me. Vegetabletarians eat vegetables. If I saw a lion hitchhiking I would stop and ask him if he was a vegetabletarian. If he was a vegetabletarian he could have a ride. At night I don't ride my bicycle. My bicycle has to sleep because it gets all tired out. That's what Special Ed James telled me. He might be in special ed but sometimes I think he is very, very smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.