Thursday, May 28, 2009

Rainy Day Fun

It rained and we couldn't go outside and play. My friends and me made a BIG tent in the living room. We made it out of blankets. It's kind of like a snow fort without the snow. I'm not allowed to bring snow inside the house. Snow is an outdoor toy. Ouch! I won't forget that lesson! We played in the tent and when it was time for lunch we got to eat our peanut butter and chocolate chip sandwiches in the tent. We got apple juice in our juice boxes and we didn't spill any. We got to watch Finding Nemo on the DVD player in the tent, too. We had lots of fun. We even took naps. Naps are okay. Sometimes I like them and sometimes I don't like them. My buddy Special Ed James says naps are important for growing bear cubs like me. He says that about cod liver oil, too. That stuff is yucky and no one should have to eat it. Gotta go now, it stopped raining and we are gonna go outside and splash in the puddles. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.