Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The bestest drink for bear cubs-Montreal Coolers

When it's really really hot outside we go into the kitchen and we put on our chef's aprons and chef's hats and cook. We cook my favouritest summertime drink. Montreal Coolers. They're easy to cook. Here is the recipe. Take a monster glass out of the freezer and scoop lots of orange sherbet into it. I mean lots and lots of orange sherbet. Then you gotta pour a bottle of Canada Dry on top of it. But don't spill any. Stir it up and slurp it down. That is the whole recipe. Too easy, eh. It's the bestest drink for a hot summer day. Gotta go. I am thirsty. I am gonna cook me a Montreal Cooler right now. Wonder if Special Ed James wants one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.