Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Springtime in Maple Centre


It is really warm outside. That's because it is spring here in Maple Centre. Spring is a bee-yoo-ti-ful time of year. The mercury is climbing up to 25C some days. When spring rolls around, I shed a little. Well, okay, I shed a lot. So, I drag out the Electrolux and ask my buddy Special Ed James to vacuum me. It tickles and I laugh. That makes Special Ed James laugh. We laugh soooo hard the neighbours come to see what in tarnation is going on. I like to sit outside in the muskoka chair and wear sunglasses. I'm a happy bear cub. That's me, Charles. I gotta go. I got a toonie. I wanna go to Mac's and get some Smarties. No! Wait! Gummy worms. Yeah. I want some gummy worms. I wonder how many gummy worms a toonie will buy? I'll ask Wendy, the nice lady at Mac's. She'll know. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.