Saturday, May 9, 2009

Lamb's Tails and Popcorn

Why do people say, "two shakes of a lamb's tail?" Lambs aren't special. Lambs are not cuddly and cute like us bear cubs. People should say, "two shakes of a cub's tail" cuz everybody knows that us bears have much nicer tails than dumb old lambs. My buddy, Special Ed James, tickles my ears and hollers, "Who's a handsome bear cub?" I like that cuz I'm a handsome bear cub. I wag my tail when I'm happy, don't you? Last night we sat up late to watch Goldilocks and the Three Bears on TV and eat popcorn. Popcorn is my favouritist food ever but I don't pour ketchup on it like Special Ed James does. I gotta go, now. We're going to the shopping centre. Special Ed James wants to buy minutes. Yeah, right. Like you can buy time. Okay, I'll go along--WINK. He rides to school on the short bus, you know. It's my job to look out for him and believe you me, that boi can be a real handful (pawful?). Anway, I'll be back in two shakes of a cub's tail. A handsome bear cub's tail. That's my tail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.