Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Friend Comes to Sleep Over


This is me, Charles the Bear Cub. I'm waiting for my friend Darryl to come. I was sitting on the step but now I'm sitting upside down! Darryl is going to sleep over for three nights. We're gonna have fun! We can stay up late and play games like bouncing up and down on the bed. That's a very fun game. We get to eat Smarties. We go out to eat, too. I like going to the Dominion House Tavern to eat. That place is really old. Special Ed James says it's more than 100 years old. I'm four years old but I'm gonna be five on Canada Day. I wonder what kind of present you get when you're 100 years old? Maybe brownies? If I was really old, I'd want brownies. I know what I want for my birthday. I'm gonna write a letter to God and tell him. I can write you know. I can read, too. That's because I'm gifted and not just handsome. Special Ed James says so. So there! Oh! Another game we can play is "Who's a Handsome Bear Cub?" I like that game a whole lot because I get tickled. I love having my ears tickled. Who doesn't? Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.