Thursday, May 21, 2009

Brownies Are a Bear's Best Friend

Every Thursday my buddy Special Ed James and me go to the Bake Shoppe. We get brownies. These are not ordinary brownies. These are amazing brownies filled with goodness, sunshine, love and cocoa. I like cocoa a lot, especially at bed time but you can't drink brownies. They're square. You can't drink squares. We get brownies and we go outside and eat them. They taste super good. Brownies are a Bear's best friend. We should write a poem about brownies. Oh, good idea! Sometimes we get a brownie for our friend Jay. He is my brownie buddy, but he doesn't go to Special Ed. He doesn't even go to school. He doesn't have to go to school, he's soooo smart. I wanna be smart so I'm gonna be like Jay and eat more brownies. Yeah. I'll eat more brownies. They're as good as Smarties but if you eat a brownie in bed then your bed will get all sticky and messy. I like to eat Smarties in bed. Smarties aren't sticky or messy. I eat the red ones last. That makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.