Saturday, May 16, 2009

Toronto Is Pretty Far Away From My House

Goin' to Toronto 1-2-3, Goin' to Toronto you can't catch me! Toronto is pretty far away from my house. It's way past Debbie's house. The train goes super fast. It goes faster than my bicycle. The train has real big windows so you can see everything. I saw pheasants. A nice man took our tickets and another nice man gave me juice in a sippy box. I don't need a sippy box. I'm not a baby bear, I'm FOUR! My buddy Special Ed James said to be polite we use our best VIA Rail manners. On the train we talk with our inside voices. The train was full but I was the only bear cub on board. Ooooh! In Toronto we saw the CN Tower. I will tell you a secret. It followed us around. I was sleepy on the way home. I ate pretzels and fell asleep on Special Ed James' lap. He waked me up when we got to Windsor. I was glad to get home. Home is the bestest place. My bed is the bestest place to sleep. My bed is just right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.