Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Fun Things to Do


I like to drop things off the balcony and watch them fall. That's lots of fun. I flush the toilet and see if I can run to the front door of the apartment building and back to the toilet before it is full of water. If I am thirsty I can have a drink, too! My buddy, Special Ed James, says I shouldn't drink out of the toilet. Big deal. He drinks out of the milk carton. That is disgusting. Sometimes I sit outside on the front step and ask people for loonies or toonies. I look sad and tell them I am lost and need the money to call home. Yesterday I made $44 dollars. I don't need to call home--I am home! That's funny. I want the money so I can buy thumbs, like my buddy, Special Ed James. Then I can hold a glass in one hand instead of two. That's the truth or my name isn't Charles--yes, I'm a handsome bear cub! Gotta go! Time to have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.