Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lake Freighters, Trains and Smarties

Sometimes I wake up in the morning because the lake freighters blow their whistles. They're really loud, you know. I wonder if they know where they're going. Some of those big 'ole boats are going up the Detroit River and some are going down. The river must get tired of carrying them. I would. They're so big. I bet they're heavier than my backpack. Some mornings I got woken up by the train blowing its whistle. The train whistle sounds sad. I think the train is lost and looking for its Mummy. I don't want to get lost. One time I got lost at the shopping centre. That's not fun. I nice police constable gave me a whole box of Smarties and a root beer while we waited for Special Ed James to come find me. The nice constable let me play Space Invaders on his cell phone, too. It's hard to play Space Invaders without thumbs. Bears should come with thumbs, you know. Gotta go now. I wanna find Special Ed James. I want him to tickle my ears and say, "Who's a handsome bear cub?" That's a fun game and I don't need thumbs for that. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.