Thursday, May 7, 2009

Stray Comets May Crash into Earth

So I heard on the CBC that a whole bunch of scientists are in Montreal to figure out what might happen if stray comets crash into Earth. They think we will all die. They're not very smart, are they? We don't have to die. Duh! Here is my foolproof plan. I am going to roll over, lay on my back, eat strawberries and keep an eye on the sky. I will borrow D's nifty shades. Eye safety. I learned all about that at Bear Care. The minute I spot a stray giant, flaming rock coming out of the sky I will put on my hockey helmet--head safety you know--and blast the darned thing out of the sky with the death ray gun I got at Dollarama last week. How easy is that? Pass the strawberries, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.