Thursday, May 14, 2009

Captain Lightning & Flash

Did you see the lightning? It was so bright it woke up me and Special Ed James. The clock said 3.50. I am learning to tell time. I know we're supposed to be asleep at 3.50 but that old lightning made us jump out of bed. We grabbed our capes. We play Captain Lightning and Flash Jr. We put on our big yellow boots and splash in the huge puddles. We stop crime with our Lightning sabres. Wow! That is sooooo much fun. We got all wet and had to take a bath. The hair dryer makes me laugh because it tickles and it sounds like spacemen. Special Ed James cooked us porridge. He lets me stir but I wear the oven mitts, the oven helmet and the oven boots. Safety you know. I l-o-v-e porridge. I love porridge as much as I love Mary Ann's meatloaf cookies. I'm sleepy. I need a nap. should I sleep on my tummy or on my back? I'll let you know. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.