Saturday, June 13, 2009

Nap Time


I'm Charles. I'm a bear cub. On Canada Day I will be five years old. I like birthdays. On my birthday I get to eat strawberries. My buddy, Special Ed James, is taking a nap. He thinks I'm napping but I'm not. I am always very quiet while he naps. If somebody makes a lot of noise I tell them to use their inside voices. When my buddy wakes up we're gonna do something fun. You know what would be fun? We could roll around in the grass. That's lots of fun! No! Wait! I know something funner. We could go for a ride with Ryan. I'm gonna go get in the car and wait. Maybe if I make some noise Special Ed James will wake up and we can go for a ride. Gotta go! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.