Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Truth About Peanut Butter


Hi! I'm Charles. I'm a bear cub. I'm four. My buddy Special Ed James and me went to the library. I got a book about bees. Bees throw up in a jar. That's how we get honey. I know where peanut butter comes from. The picture is right on the jar. If you don't believe me, click on my pic and see for yourself. Honest! Peanut butter comes from teddy bears. Yup! They squeeze little baby bear cubs and out comes peanut butter! I'm not just handsome, I'm smart, too. I like peanut butter a lot. It's raining so I'm gonna sit right here and eat peanut butter all day. I know! I'll make a peanut butter finger painting for my buddy Special Ed James! I don't have any paper. I know! I can paint it on the wall. Won't he be surprised? Okay! Gotta go! Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.