Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Plantaisia the Tomato Plant


Guess what! We got something new at our house. It's a tomato plant. I picked it out but I don't play with the tomato plant. I might break it and then we won't have any tomatoes to eat. The plant is on the balcony, now. It has a name. Plantaisia. That's a good name for a tomato plant. I named her all by myself. There are yellow flowers on the plant. They will turn into tomatoes. I have a new job. I get to spray water on Plantaisia every morning and every evening. Tomatoes can't water themselves cuz they don't have arms. Bear cubs come with arms but we don't have thumbs. I'm lucky to have arms. I talk to Plantaisia when I water her. I ask her, "Who's a pretty tomato plant?" Then I spray water all over her leaves. If tomato plants had ears I would tickle them but I can't find any. You know what? I don't think tomato plants have ears. I l-o-v-e tomatoes. I like tomato sandwiches with gobs and gobs of Miracle Whip on them. I like them green, too. My buddy, Special Ed James, and me, make green tomato cake and green tomato pie and fried green tomatoes and green tomato chilli and green tomato lasagna and green tomato cookies, too. Oh! We like red ones and yellow tomatoes, too. Who's a happy bear cub? Me. Charles. Gotta go. Wanna watch the garbage truck. Mr. Bob always gives me licorice. Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.