Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fish & Shepherd's Pie


Look at me! I'm Charles. I'm a bear cub. I'm a handsome bear cub. My buddy, Special Ed James, says so. I love it when he hollers, "Who's a handsome bear cub?" I come running cuz I know he's gonna tickle my ears. I l-o-v-e having my ears tickled, don't you? This picture is me with my friend Machiato. He's a fish. I l-o-v-e fish. I love fish with tartar sauce. Fish is Yummy. Yummy one of the four food groups in the Canada Food Guide. Oh, wait! I don't eat my friends. That's not nice. I would have to sit on my Time Out Chair and think if I did that. I don't like to think. I'm gonna be five on my birthday. That's on Canada Day. I'll be pretty old then. I'll be smarter, too. It's time to eat. We're having shepherd's pie for lunch. Wait! Is it okay to eat shepherds? Gotta go! Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.