Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My Terrible Dream & Wallermelons



I'm Charles the handsome bear cub. I know I'm handsome cuz my buddy, Special Ed James, tells me so. He says, "Who's a handsome bear cub?" and I come running cuz I know he's gonna tickle my ears and make me laugh right out loud. It's a fun game. I had a terrible dream. I dreamt I was asking people for money. It was a very bad dream. I'm not supposed to ask people for money. It's not nice. That's not what good citizens do. I want to be a good citizen. Good citizens get to eat wallermelons. I'm glad it was only a dream cuz I wouldn't want Special Ed James to find out I did something bad and make me sit on the Time Out Chair. That's not fun at all. Guess what we did? We went to Westside Foods. I love wallermelons. Did you ever play in a box full of wallermellons? I like that. I wanted to take them all home but we only got one. Guess what? I'm four but only for one more day. Tomorrow is my birthday. It's Canada Day, too. I'll be five when I wake up tomorrow. That's older. Gotta go. We're eating wallermelons. Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.