Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Rocking Chair


I'm Charles the Bear. I'm a handsome bear cub, you know. I'm gonna be five on my birthday. That's on July 1. Guess what? I have the same birthday as Canada. We get fireworks and wallermelon and ice cream and presents. I like presents. They make my tail wag cuz I'm so happy. I wonder what I'll get for my birthday. Maybe thumbs? Oh, wait! Maybe a magic power like that nice lady Samantha on Bewitched. Know what I like to do? I like to sit in this big 'ole rocking chair and just rock. I can rock fast or slow. I can rock upside down, too. Rocking is fun. I wonder if I rocking is an Olympic sport? I could win a gold medal. Okay. I gotta go cuz I wanna rock some more. Bye! This is me, Charles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.