Monday, January 4, 2010

Canada Post & Chance


Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy,  James. He forgets where he puts his shoes. He's old. He was the second Canadian to get off Noah's Ark.   I have to look after him. Oh. Wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left in a basket on our doorstep. He's a wee little thing.

Know what? We're playing Hide & Seek. Look at Chance. He climbed into this box to hide from me but I found him. He can't keep quiet. He makes little squeaky noises, 'cuz he's happy and excited. That's how I find him. He wants me to take the box to Canada Post and mail it to you! I don't think that's a good idea. I'd have to poke holes in the box so he could breathe. I'd have to pack a can of condensed owls' milk and Chance is too little to open it. He'd be pretty hungry before he got to your house.

We got lots to do today. It's snowing. Maybe we will go outside and make snow people. We're not supposed to bring snow indoors, you know. Maybe we will make gingerbread beings. I'll ask James what we're going to do. Whatever it is, I know we will have fun. This is me, Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Don't put your little brother in the mail. Be good citizens! Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.