Sunday, January 10, 2010

Chocolate Milk


Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy, James. He is forgetful and really old, like 20. He was the second Canadian to get off Noah's Ark.  I have to look after him. Oh. Wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left in a basket on our doorstep. He's a wee little thing.

Know what? We l-o-v-e chocolate milk. I know where chocolate milk comes from. It comes from chocolate cows. The cows put their milk in jugs and then they load the jugs onto a truck. A big transport truck brings all the chocolate milk to Mac's Milk and we buy it from Miss Wendy and Ricky and Sam. They sell whole milk, too. Whole milk comes from whole cows. They got half-and-half milk. That comes from half cows. I don't know what the other half is. Oh! Wait! Maybe it's from owls.  Chance doesn't have any teeth. He only drinks condensed owls' milk. I know where that comes from. It comes from condensed owls.

Did you hear that? James is hollering, "Where's my handsome bear cubs? Come here you sons of Windsor! Come here my Princes of Ontario!" That's us! Charles and Chance. We're gonna go find him so he can tickle our ears and tummies. Maybe we can have some chocolate milk before we go outside to play! This is me, Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Be good citizens. Take your empty milk jugs to the store. Wendy will give you a quarter for every one you bring. Okay, we gotta go! Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.