Monday, January 18, 2010

Austrian Measles Day Three


Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy James. He is forgetful and old. He was the second Canadian to get off Noah's Ark. Good thing he wasn't on the Titanic!  I have to look after him. Oh. Wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left in a basket on our doorstep. He's a wee little thing.

Know what? Chance and me are sick. We don't like being sick. Chance and me are all covered in red spots. We don't want to dig holes in the back yard or ride our bikes up and down Sandwich Street. We don't want anything to eat, not even porridge with gummy worms or Smarties. We're burning up with fever. James thinks we might have Austrian measles. Bear cubs get Austrian measles, you know. He is going to take us to the Sandwich Community Health Centre so Dr. Matthew can look at us.

This is me, Charles the very sick Bear Cub. After I drink some Canada Dry, I'm going back to sleep. So is Chance. Bye for now and stay away from Austrian and his measles. Over and zzzzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.