Saturday, January 30, 2010

Wet Floor



Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy James. He is very forgetful and pretty old. He says he was the second Canadian to get off of Noah's Ark. I have to look after him. Oh. Wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left in a basket on our doorstep. He's a wee little thing.

See the sign? It says Wet Floor and Plancher Mouille. We have to be careful when we see that sign. I don't want to fall down and get hurt. I know! We can slide all over the wet floor and play hockey. Chance thinks he's hiding from me but he's not. I can see all of him. Know what? When Chance closes his eyes, he thinks he's invisible. He's a very silly little cubby. When he is five, he'll know better.

I hear Special Ed James hollering, "Where's my handsome bear cubs?" That's us! Charles and Chance. We gotta go find him so we can get our ears tickled and our noses kissed. I sure hope we go to Mac's Milk to get some gummy worms. I l-o-v-e gummy worms. I hold them way up in the air and I say, "Look out gummy worms! I'm gonna eat you a-l-l up!" This is Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Be good citizens. Don't fall on wet floors. Eat all your gummy worms. Starving children in Belgium would love to have gummy worms to eat. Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.