Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sick of Being Sick


Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy James. He is forgetful and really old. He was the second Canadian to get off Noah's Ark.  I have to look after him. Oh. Wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left in a basket on our doorstep. He's a wee little thing.

We got Austrian Measles. Only bear cubs can get Austrian measles. When  James opens the curtains or turns on the lights our eyes hurt. We got fevers. Chance is really sick. He is too little to talk. I know he's sick 'cuz he doesn't make happy squeaky noises. He doesn't make squawky noises like when he's hungry or has poo in his diaper. Chance makes sad little measly noises. I hug him and he licks my nose.. James hugs both of us and holds us tight. Know what? We get to drink Canada Dry with bendy straws. We have to get lotion rubbed all over us 'cuz the measles make us itchy. I'm sick of being sick. I sure hope we get well soon! We got a lot of holes to dig in the back yard!

This is Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Be good citizens. Drink Canada Dry with bendy straws so you don't get Austrian's measles."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.