Sunday, January 3, 2010

I L-o-v-e Gummy Worms!


Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy, James. He forgets where he puts his toque. That's 'cuz he's old. He was the second Canadian to get off Noah's Ark.   I have to look after him. Oh. Wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left in a basket on our doorstep. He's a wee little thing.

Know what? We're at Wal-Mart. When we come here James always says, "Sons of Windsor, keep your paws in your pockets. We don't touch things at the store." He's silly. Bear cubs don't have pockets. Now you know why I have to look after him. Chance and me climbed up here to look at all the gummy worms. I never saw so many before! I l-o-v-e gummy worms. They're good for growing bear cubs. They're full of Vitamin C, you know. They're yummy and that's one of the four food groups in the Canada Food Guide.

James is hollering, "Where's my handsome bear cubs? Where are my Princes of Ontario?" That's us, Charles and Chance! We're going to climb right down from here so we can get our ears tickled and our tummies, too! Okay! This is me, Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Be good citizens. Keep your paws in your pockets when you go to the store. If you have pockets, I mean." Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.