Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sandwich Community Health Centre





Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy, Special Ed James. He rides to school on a short bus, so I have to look after him. Oh. Wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left in a basket on our doorstep. He's a wee little thing.

Know what? We're at the Sandwich Community Health Centre. It's where we go when we're sick. We got Austrian measles. We have to have shots. Shots hurt. Chance cried and made squawky noises. I only cried a little bit. It stopped hurting right away. We got pretty stickers 'cuz we are very brave bear cubs.

Be good citizens and don't cry a lot when you have to get a shot. Good citizens get stickers. This is me, Charles the Bear Cub saying, Ouch! That hurts! Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.