Monday, January 11, 2010

Kitchen Sink


Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy,  James. He is forgetful and really old. He was the second Canadian to get off Noah's Ark.  I have to look after him. Oh. Wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left in a basket on our doorstep. He's a wee little thing.

Chance and me are in the kitchen sink. Chance wants us to play in the water. Know what? I'm too big to fit in the sink. I used to fit when I was a wee little cubby, but not now. I'm five. Chance fits 'cuz he's a newborn and very small. If we're gonna take a bath together and play we need to bath in the tub. We got bath toys like fire trucks and rubber duckies. We got purple bubble bath. It makes bubbles everywhere!

 Ed James is hollering, "Come here you Sons of Windsor! Come here you Princes of Ontario! Where's my handsome bear cubs? Who wants to play in the bath tub? Time to get clean!" We do! We're handsome bear cubs. We wanna play in the tub! Okay! We gotta go find James so he can tickle our ears and kiss our noses and make mountains of soap bubbles! This is me, Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Be good citizens! Be clean! Stay clean! Make purple bubbles in the bathtub! Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.