Thursday, December 17, 2009

Merry Christmas is Everywhere!




Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy, James. He forgets where he put the peanut butter. He's really forgetful and old, too. He must be 20! H was the second Canadian to get off Noah's Ark.  I have to look after him. Oh. Wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left in a basket on our doorstep. He's a wee little thing.

Know what? Merry Christmas is everywhere! Chance and me went to the Dominion House for lunch. It's really old.  James says it is 134 years old. That's way older then me. I'm five, you know. The DH has a Christmas tree with presents under it!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominion_House

We put on our best company manners and were on our best behaviour 'cuz we got to eat lunch with our buddy, Chris. Chris is smart. He writes stuff about Paula Ticks. I don't know who she is exactly but Chris is a good citizen and he writes a lot about her at http://chrisschnurr.wordpress.com/

Chance tried to order some food but he doesn't have any teeth, yet. He drinks condensed owls' milk out of a bottle. I'm too big to drink out of a bottle. I have a sippy cup with Spiderman on it. I ate deep-fried pickles. They're yummy and yummy is one of the four food groups in the Canada Food Guide. I wanted gummy worms for dessert but Wes, the owner, says "Sorry my son, We're fresh out of gummy worms."

We get to put another sticker on the calendar, today. Know what? It's only eight days before Santa and Merry Christmas come to our house! I hope they bring Frosty the Snow Person and Rudolph the Nasally Challenged Reindeer with them. Oh! Wait! We're gonna have more visitors! The baby Jesus is coming, with a flock of shepherds and the three wise guys!

Chris tickled our ears and kissed our noses. He made us laugh right out loud. Chance doesn't really laugh but he made lots of squeaky sounds. That means he's happy. I like to laugh, don't you?

This is Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Good-bye for now! Be good citizens! Eat all your deep-fried pickles! Starving children in Belgium would be glad to eat them. Be extra good, 'cuz Santa is watching us on Anik satellite! Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.