Sunday, December 6, 2009

Tanner and Chance Play Piggy Back


Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy,  James. He's old and forgetful. Sometimes he wears sox that are two different colours. I have to look after him. Oh. Wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left in a basket on our doorstep. He's a wee little thing.

This is Chance and Tanner. Tanner was my firstest, bestest friend. He was a big 'ole yeller dog who lived with his friend Cassidy the bunny rabbit. Tanner got real sick with cancer. He died yesterday. He was five, just like me. He was my very bestest friend.

I'm gonna miss Tanner a whole lot. Know what? Cancer is not our friend. Cancer is even meaner than hornets! I remember when  James got cancer inside his head. He was real sick too, but he didn't die. I'm glad he's still here. I love all my friends and buddies. I don't like death. Death is mean.

Now that Tanner is gone it's my job to take Chance piggyback riding. I can do that! It's fun. Chance can't talk but he makes little squeaky noises when he's happy. I have to watch out when he makes squawky noises. That means he's hungry or he made poo in his diaper. That's yucky.

This is me, Charles the bear cub...Oh! Wait! When I take Chance piggyback riding, am I a pig? If I'm a pig will I get swine flu? I gotta go ask James! "Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.