Friday, December 4, 2009

Nap Time with Tanner


Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy,  James. He's old and forgetful. Sometimes he puts dirty dishes in the fridge! I have to look after him. Oh. Wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left in a basket on our doorstep. He's a wee little thing.

Know what? We're playing with my friend Tanner. He's a big 'ole yeller dog who lives with his friend Cassidy the bunny rabbit. They live with their buddies Jay and Shaun. Tanner is five, just like me. He's my very bestest friend.

Tanner is sick. He gets tired real fast, so we take naps together. He has to lay down a lot. Know what? We don't have to do anything to have fun. It's fun to be together, even if we're not digging holes or climbing maple trees or racing our bikes up and down Sandwich Street. Taking a nap is just as much fun. I'm glad Tanner is my friend.

Talk to you when we wake up. Tanner will feel better when we wake up. We're having peanut butter and licorice sandwiches later. They're yummy and yummy is one of the four food groups in the Canada Food Guide.

This is me, Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Take a nap and you'll feel better. Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.