Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Porridge with Gummy Worms


Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy, Special Ed James. He rides to school on a short bus, so I have to look after him. Oh. Wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left in a basket on our doorstep. He's a wee little thing.

I l-o-v-e breakfast. That's 'cuz I get to eat porridge with gummy worms. Sometimes I eat Red River Cereal or Cream of Wheat. They're yummy too, and that's one of the four food groups in the Canada Food Guide. Chance climbed up here on the table. He wants to eat some of my breakfast but he can't 'cuz he's too little. He doesn't have any teeth. Know what? He doesn't even have a tail, yet! Chance drinks out of a bottle. He drinks condensed owls' milk. Chance bangs the spoon in the bowl and gets us all sticky. Then we need a bath! I l-o-v-e bath time. It's fun. We got bathtub toys to play with. Oh! Wait! We got purple bubble bath soap, too.


I hear Special Ed James hollering, "Ho! Ho! Ho! Where's my handsome bear cubs? Who needs a bath?" That's me! I'm a handsome bear cub! Chance is a handsome bear cub, too!

We're gonna put another sticker on the calendar. It's only 10 days before Santa and Merry Christmas come to our house! I hope they bring their friends Frosty the Snow being and Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer! This is Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Good-bye for now! Be good citizens! Eat porridge! Be extra good, 'cuz Santa is watching us on Anik Satellite! Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.