Monday, December 21, 2009

Our Yule Log


Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy,  James. He  forgets where he put his hat. He's really old. I think he must be at least 20. He was the second Canadian to get off Noah's Ark.  I have to look after him. Oh. Wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left in a basket on our doorstep. He's a wee little thing.

Know what? Today is the shortest day of the year. We get nine hours and five minutes of sunshine. We got a Yule Log. We will watch it burn all day. It will be on TV cuz it's a DVD. James says this is better than a real log. There's nothing to clean up afterward. Tomorrow the sun will stay longer than today. Oh! Wait! We get to eat Yule log cake. It's chocolate inside and out. It will still be chocolate when it's in my tummy, too. I think we should have Yule every day.

We put another sticker on the calendar, today. Know what? It's only four more days before Santa and Merry Christmas come to our house!

This is Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Happy Yule, everybody! Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.