Sunday, December 27, 2009

Boxing Day





Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy, James. He forgets where he put his teeth! He's really old. I have all my teeth, you know. James was the second Canadian to get off Noah's Ark!  I have to look after him. Oh. Wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left in a basket on our doorstep. He's a wee little thing.

These are some pix of us with our buddies Doreen and Rob and Debbie. We had Christmas dinner with them.  I'm staying far away from that bowl full of brocollis. Can you see them? Brocollis taste yucky. They smell yucky, too. Yucky is one of the four food groups in the Canada Food Guide, you know.

Know what? Yesterday was Boxing Day. That's the day we give a present to someone we forgot. This year I'm giving everyone big bear hugs. I like them. Hugs are nice. We should be able to eat hugs. They'd be sweet and that's one of the four food groups in the Canada Food Guide. There are brocollis in the fridge. They're nasty. I hate them. I sure hope we don't have to eat them. I ate one on Christmas Day. I had to hold my nose and swallow real fast. I was very brave.

I'm gonna go play with Chance. We got fire trucks and helmets as presents. This me, Charles, saying "over and out! Oh! Wait! Know what? There are only 364 days until Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.