Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve, the Time Out Chair and the Lympic Torch



Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy, James. He forgets where he puts his keys. He's really old, too. He was the second Canadian to get off Noah's Ark. I have to look after him. Oh. Wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left in a basket on our doorstep. He's a wee little thing.

Know what? I'm not supposed to have anything to drink when I'm on the computer. It's a rule. I'm only supposed to drink out of my sippy cup with Spiderman on it. That's another rule. I forgot. I spilled my apple juice all over the computer. It wouldn't work anymore. I had to sit on the Time Out Chair and think about what I did. I don't like to think. It's hard work! I feel bad and I'm sorry. What if Santa takes me off his list? Oh! No! James sat me on his lap. We had a little talk. I promised to be remember better. He tickled my ears and my tummy and made me laugh right out loud. He kissed my nose.  James forgave me. I'm glad. He's a pretty good buddy.

Know what else? We saw the Lympic Torch. It came right past our house! It's big! The Lympic Torch is going to Sarnia next and then to London. We go to London on the train. I love VIA Rail. The Lympic Torch is going to Vancouver for the Lympic Games. We could go there and the train would take us.

Chance and me put another sticker on the calendar. When we wake up tomorrow it will be Christmas! I can hardly wait! This is Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Merry Christmas, everybody! Merry, merry Christmas! Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.