Monday, December 14, 2009

Chance Takes a Bath



Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy, Special Ed James. He rides to school on a short bus, so I have to look after him. Oh. Wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left in a basket on our doorstep. He's a wee little thing.

Chance climbed into the kitchen sink. He wants his bath. He wants me to get in with him. I used to get my bath in the sink when I was a wee little cubby but now I'm too big! That's 'cuz I'm five. I'm a growing bear cub. Bear cubs need to eat lots of good foods to be strong and healthy. I know the four food groups in the Canada Food Guide. There is yummy, sticky, sweet and nasty. I don't like broccolis. They're nasty. I hate sauerkrauts, too.

Know what? I like porridge with gummy worms in it. That's yummy! Chance doesn't have any teeth. He drinks out of a bottle. I don't. I have a sippy cup with Spiderman on it.
When I grow up I want to be a superhero. I know! could be Bathman!


It's fun to help Chance take a bath. I hear Special Ed James hollering, "Ho! Ho! Ho! Where's my handsome bear cubs? Who needs a bath?" That's me! I'm a handsome bear cub! Chance is a handsome bear cub, too!

We're gonna put another sticker on the calendar. It's only 11 days before Santa and Merry Christmas come to our house! This is Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Good-bye for now! Be good citizens and take a bath! Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.