Monday, March 29, 2010

Birthday Party Fun

Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy, James. I look after him 'cuz he's really old. He was the second Canadian to get off Noah's Ark, you know. I help him remember things. This morning he accidentally put Chance in the refrigerator! Oh. Wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left in a basket on our doorstep. He's a wee little thing. I look after Chance, too. He's a handful!

Know what? Chris had a birthday. He's our buddy. He lives with Jordan and Oreo. Oreo is a really big cat. We got to go to Chris' birthday party. We rode on the Crosstown bus. Chris and Jordan and Oreo live in Walkerville. That's really far away! At birthday parties we get to drink chocolate milk. After we sing the Happy Birthday song the birthday boy blows out the candles then we get to eat birthday cake. I l-o-v-e birthday cake. It's yummy and yummy is one of the four food groups in the Canada Food Guide. My birthday is on Canada Day. I would eat birthday cake every day!

Chance and me made a present for Chris. We could hardly wait for him to open it! We made him a picture of us playing hockey. I holler, "He shoots! He scores!" when we play. Chance makes little squeaky noises 'cuz he's happy. He likes to play hockey. He's the goalie. I'm Sidney Crosby.

I'm an artist. I learned all about art from Miss Jackie at the Scruffy Maple Day Care Centre. Miss Jackie showed me how to colour inside the lines and how to paw paint. I'm a good artist. I got three gold stickers 'cuz I'm good. Chance doesn't really paint very good. He tries to eat the crayons! He thinks 'cuz it's pretty it will taste good. He tries to eat the gold stickers, too.


This is me, Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Be good citizens. Go to birthday parties and sing the birthday song to your buddies and friends. Then you can eat birthday cake. Oh! Wait! Come over to our house on Canada Day and eat birthday cake with me! Okay! Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.