Sunday, March 14, 2010

284 Days Until Christmas!

Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy, James. He's forgetful and really old. He was the second Canadian to get off Noah's Ark, you know. James forgot to  buy gummy worms. I had to put Smarties in my porridge this morning. Oh. Wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left in a basket on our doorstep. He's a wee little thing. I look after Chance, too. He's a handful!


Know what? It's only 284 days until Merry Christmas comes. That's a lot of days! I can count to 100, you know. Last night I had a dream. Chance and me were waiting for Merry Christmas to come. We had our Santa toques on. We were on our best behaviour. We made gingerbread beings for Santa and the Baby Jesus and Merry Christmas.  We closed our eyes and fell asleep. Chance fell asleep on my lap. When we woke up Merry Christmas brought us a present!


I l-o-v-e Merry Christmas!


This is me, Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Be good citizens every day and Merry Christmas and Santa and the Baby Jesus will come to your house. Bye for now! Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.