Monday, March 8, 2010

Speedy Ca$h

Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy, James. He's old and can't remember things like where he put the chequebook, so I have to look after him. Oh. Wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left in a basket on our doorstep. He's a wee little thing. I look after Chance, too. He's a handful!

Know what? Chance and me are going to see a play on Saturday night at Mackenzie Hall. That's a theatre.  James is an actor in the play. So are his friends Jay and Joey and Chris and Aaron and Kathryn. It's a funny show. We will laugh a lot. We want you can come and laugh with us. We'll be on the front row. You can sit next to us, okay? Call 519.255.7600 and get your tickets for Speedy Ca$h.

Chance is sitting on the letter "P". I know why but I'm not gonna tell. You have to come and see.

Did you hear that? James is hollering, "Where are my handsome bear cubs? Who are the Sons of Windsor? Who are the Princes of Ontario?" That's me, Charles! That's Chance, too. We're gonna go find James and we will eat Smarties and help him practise his lines.

This is Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Be good citizens! Eat Smarties and help people today. Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.