Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Pride Chair


Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy, James. He's forgetful and really old. He was the second Canadian to get off Noah's Ark, you know. I have to help him remember where he put his sox. Oh. Wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left in a basket on our doorstep. He's a wee little thing. I look after Chance, too. He's a handful!

Know what? Chance and me are sitting on this chair. It's not the Time Out Chair. It's a Pride Chair. We're being proud. We are proud every day.  That's 'cuz we're good citizens. Good citizens help each other. Good citizens are kind and true. Oh! Wait! We're honest and brave, too. That's a lot of hard work, you know. This rainbow scarf helps us remember those things.

Did you hear that? James is hollering, "Where's my handsome bear cubs? Where's my Sons of Windsor? Where are my Princes of Ontario?" That's us! Charles and Chance. We better get down from here and see James. He will tickle our ears and kiss our noses. Maybe he will surprise us with Smarties. Okay. Be good citizens; be proud every day! This is me, Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.