Saturday, March 20, 2010

My Blue Bike


Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy, James. He's forgetful and really old. He was the second Canadian to get off Noah's Ark, you know. I have to help him remember where he puts things. Oh. Wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left in a basket on our doorstep. He's a wee little thing. I look after Chance, too. He's a handful!

Know what? Chance and me are looking at my blue bike. It has a Canada flag on it. Today we get to bring it outside 'cuz spring is here! I can ride real fast on my bike. Elmer the Safety Elephant says we should wear helmets for protection. He's my friend. I wear a helmet so I don't hurt my head if I fall. Chance is too little ride a bike, so he rides with me. We have to get a helmet at Canadian Tire for a newborn cubby, you know. Chance might fall off and hurt himself. I l-o-v-e my blue bike. James has a green bike with a Canada flag on it. We ride up and down Sandwich Street and make siren noises. We ride over to Mac's Milk and get gummy worms and Smarties. That's fun!


Did you hear that? James is hollering, "Who wants to go for a bicycle ride? Where's my handsome bear cubs? Where are my Sons of Windsor? Where are my Princes of Ontario?" That's me! That's Chance, too! Okay. We gotta go now. We're gonna go outside and ride up and down Sandwich Street. This is me, Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Be good citizens. Ride your bikes! Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.