Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hanging Out with a Nice Lady

Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy, James. He's old and can't remember things like where he put the remote control for the TV, so I have to look after him. Oh. Wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left in a basket on our doorstep. He's a wee little thing.

Know what?  We climbed up here to talk to this nice lady. She is standing next to a church.  She doesn't talk at all. She must be very cold. James says she's a statue. I know what that means. She's real but she's not alive. She doesn't move. She just stays right here all the time. I'm glad I'm not a statue! I like to run and play. I like to climb trees and dig holes in the backyard.  I like to eat porridge with gummy worms. I like to ride my blue bike with the O Canada flag on it. Statues can't ride bikes or anything!

Did you hear that? James is hollering, "Where's my handsome bear cubs? Where are the Sons of Windsor? Where are the Princes of Ontario? Who wants hot chocolate at Tim Horton's?" I want hot chocolate at Tim Horton's. I'm a handsome bear cub. I'm a Son of Windsor! I'm a Prince of Ontario! So is Chance! We gotta get down from here so we can find James and get our ears tickled, our noses kissed and we can go to Timmy's and drink hot chocolate, too!

This is me, Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Be good citizens. Be nice to statues. Good citizens get to drink hot chocolate at Tim Horton's. Okay. Bye for now. Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.