Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Gold Medals

Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy, James. He's forgetful and really old. He was the second Canadian to get off Noah's Ark, you know.  I have to look after him. Oh. Wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left in a basket on our doorstep. He's a wee little thing. I look after Chance, too. He's a handful!

Know what? I'm sitting on the Canada Post truck. I know what the sign means. It tells about the Lympic Games in Vancouver. Lots of people came from all over the world. They wanted gold medals. O Canada got 14 gold medals. That's good, eh. I could win a gold medal. I'm the fastest bear cub on Sandwich Street. James says I can run like the wind!That's 'cuz I got Cat-in-the-Hat sox. They were a gift from Tanner, a big 'ole yeller dog and his friend Cassidy the bunny rabbit.

Oh! No! I've lost Chance! I have to find him. He's so tiny he could get run over by a car and the driver wouldn't eve see him! This is me, Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Be a good citizen. Look after your little brother so he doesn't get smushed by a car! Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.