Friday, March 5, 2010

Let it Snow

Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy, James. He's old and can't remember things like where he hides the Smarties, so I have to look after him. Oh. Wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left in a basket on our doorstep. He's a wee little thing. I look after Chance, too. He's a handful!

Know what? It's snowing! Snow is fun to play with. Chance and me are in playing in the snow in downtown Windsor. James is here, too. We're having fun.  We climbed a snow mountain. We made snow people. We made snow angels, too. We throw snowballs. I l-o-v-e snow. James says, "Don't eat snow. It's dirty." Snow isn't in the Canada Food Guide but it should be, you know. Broccolis and sauerkrauts are in there and they taste nasty. The Prime Minister could tell them put snow in there. Snow tastes good.

Did you hear that? James is hollering, "What happened to my handsome bear cubs? Where are my Sons of Windsor? Where are my Princes of Ontario? That's me, Charles! I'm a handsome bear cub. I'm a Son of Windsor! I'm a Prince of Ontario! So is Chance! We're gonna get down from here and find James so he can tickle our ears and kiss our noses and make us laugh right out loud.

This me, Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Be good citizens. Play in the snow but don't eat it. Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.